- Enjoy a stress-free experience with our really simple measuring.
- Designed by a Tailor to ensure fine styling.
- We offer a Guaranteed fit for your peace of mind.
Can we be of assistance? Call us on 01335 361287
Opening hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
A full range of suits for every occasion in an exciting range of fabrics, from the traditional to very special. Including Classic cut, Nehru and Double breasted.
A delightful selection of jackets, from quality corduroy, to classic tweed. Either enjoy our styling, or design your own
Our trouser selection covers all the basics, from chinos to smart work trousers, made to fit you.
A delightful selection of high quality fabrics, styled as formal, work or casual. But still unique, as you can choose to style them individually to suit your needs.
Waistcoats suitable for every occasion, made to your specific length if required.
Cravats, socks and pockets squares, made to match your garments.
- Bespoke Outfits
- Q: How do I measure myself?
- A: I have written really simple instructions to help you get your measurement correct. I first ask for your chest size, weight, and height, and from that I calculate approximate measurements. These will give you a suit that fits better than an off the peg suit already, but you can then make fine adjustments to get it perfect.
- Q: What happens if the garment does not fit?
- A: Well if it is a minor adjustment, then it's pretty easy, get it fixed locally and let us know. Most towns, even villages have someone who can make minor adjustments. We will refund the difference, and then adjust your profile, so the next garment will be right. If it is more serious, then we will need photos, so our tailor can understand the problem, and if necessary, we will remake. We really want you to come back. Once you have clothes that fit, nothing else in your wardrobe will be quite as nice.
- Q: Why are the suits designed if it's bespoke? Can I not have exactly what I like?
- A: Well, of course you can. I have set up certain designs to build from. Select a garment, and have a look in the personalisation section. Or you can buy them as I have designed them. You will not be disappointed.
- Q: Are there any hidden extras?
- A: No. All personalisations (Except monograms on shirts) are free to add.
- Q: What do I pay for postage?
- A: In the UK it is free. We deliver garments in a very special hard wearing box to ensure that your garments are not damaged in anyway during transit.
- Q: My weight fluctuates, how will my trousers fit?
- A: When you personalise your trousers, you can choose waist side adjusters.
- Q: How will you deliver my Garments?
- A: For Jackets and Suits we have specially designed boxes, to ensure your garments arrive in perfect condition. Trousers and waistcoats will come in a slightly smaller box, but don't worry this is as hard wearing as the suit box.
- Q: What if I order and then want to change something?
- A: Email or Call my team as soon as you can. If we can change it before the garment is started, we will. Debbie and Theresa are well organised, and will be able to help.
- Q: Can I use my own materials?
- A: Yes of course. It takes longer, but contact my team for more details.
- Q: I am looking for something you have not got, can you help?
- A: Call my team. They are good. I am sure we can.
Isulu Ltd Company Number 5962073 Registered in England and Wales.
Isulu Ltd trading as Rupert the Tailor. © 2004 - 2017 Rupert the Tailor - All Rights Reserved.
You might be interested in our other sites. SuitsMen and LucyAlice. for off-the-peg Mens and Ladies suits.